SCI Foundation is a nonprofit organization that funds and directs worldwide programs dedicated to wildlife conservation and outdoor education. SCI Foundation ensures that the best available science is used in wildlife policy and management, and demonstrates the constructive role that hunting and hunters play in the conservation of biodiversity around the world. The organization is First For Wildlife, investing millions of dollars into wildlife conservation and education every year.
SCI Chapters often partner with state or provincial agencies to sponsor on-the-ground conservation initiatives. Through these efforts, many local wildlife conservation projects are completed. SCI Foundation supports these chapter projects through our Matching Grants Program.
- Safari Care: SCI members provide humanitarian relief efforts around the world by providing medical supplies and medical equipment to communities in need.
- Safari Wish: SCI members bring hunting dreams to reality to the disabled and terminally ill.
- Sensory Safari: SCIF brings the world of safari to the fingertips. Hundreds of donated animal mounts, pelts, horns and antlers, combined with narration and sound, provide a sensory safari to the sight impaired.
- Sportsmen Against Hunger: More than 230 million meals are served to the hungry every year through generous donations of meat from nature’s resources.
- Disabled Hunter:SCI chapters promote courage and dignity while enabling the disabled to enjoy hunts locally and worldwide.